So today is the day that I am recommitting to my weight loss goal. I have been using the excuse that I just had a baby but suddenly realized that I no longer have a brand new baby (Yesterday actually marked 4 months since the birth of my son). No more excuses for me! Back to counting points (Have I mentioned that I get 10 extra points for nursing? That is an extra meal’s worth of points. That is one more reason to nurse!) and back to weekly weigh-ins (First, I have to go buy a new scale. I hate the results that mine is always giving me. It has to be the scale, right?). Thanks to my friend (& fellow new mommy), we are going to start working out twice a week. I decided that since it has been a long time (about a year) since I have been exercising; I need to start out easy and work up to more times in a week. This should make me more successful, right? I will keep you all posted on my success. This should keep me more accountable.
Okay so when I wake-up I need to:
*Count everything that goes in my mouth
*Buy a new scale
*Dig out my workout shoes (Is it bad that I don’t even know were they are?)
*Workout after the kiddos are in bed
*Most of all, make this fun!!
I CAN DO THIS!!!!
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "
~Gordon B. Hinckley
~Gordon B. Hinckley
Monday, October 22, 2007
Recommitting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment