
I love all the colors that autumn brings to the Palouse. As I was running my errands today I shot these pictures of the beautiful reds, yellows, greens & purples that have been surrounding us. Yes, I took these while driving around today (that would explain the not so clear images. Stupid bugs on my windshield!) & no I am NOT crazy. I admit that I got some pretty fun looks from people, though. Is it not normal to take a picture when stopped at a light? Luckily, my children are not old enough to be embarrassed by me yet :)
1 comment:
as I sit here and breathe ash...and look around at the sea of gray smoke...I can't help but be TOTALLY jealous!! :) You should post the pictures of campus too...I'm been wanting to see those ones too. And don't worry...only the cool kids take pictures while driving in their cars. :)
Post a Comment