"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, October 20, 2007

What a week!!

The kids & I spent the last week in the Tri-Cities for my little sister's wedding. While I may not have agreed with her reasoning for getting married so suddenly, it was beautiful & is no longer stressing the family out. Annie was the flower girl and loved all of the attention that it brought. She skipped her way down the isle stopping to throw flowers at just the right intervals. I was the maid of honor but felt more like an old maid due to the fact that I was the only one that was out of high school, had a car, & was married,with kids. I never knew that I could feel so old at 25! I had a great time hanging out with my mom. I think that the older that I get the closer my mom & I get. Now that we are home I have tons of things to get done. Here's my list for the day: laundry (I have at least 5 loads to do), unpack suitcases, finish the layouts that have been sitting on my desk for weeks (maybe I will post them when I am done), work on Christmas projects, and maybe cook dinner (my family is in great need of a home cooked meal & the pocket book needs replenishing). We will have to see what I can get done today.
Pictures of the wedding will be coming soon

No comments: