With summer and its adventures behind us, I find it hard to fully embrace the Fall season…especially since it was 33 degrees this morning. I miss the long hot summer days, no school, planning outside, and vacations but I know that there are things that only happen during the Fall that I also love. So here it goes….
My Top Ten Reasons I Love Fall
1. The beautiful colors (reds, oranges, yellows, and browns)
2. Wearing my warm sweaters, jeans & socks …oh, how I love wearing crazy socks!
3. Drinking hot apple cider after playing outside
4. Playing in the leaves
5. The crisp morning air that wakes me up as we run to the bus stop.
6. Only needing a sweatshirt or light jacket (I hate having to bundle up)
7. Staying inside and working on projects (I hardly ever do any scrapbooking in the summer) 8. Decorating my home for the season
9. The holidays; Halloween & Thanksgiving
10. Crimson & Grey is every where. Every store, house, car, & person is displaying their school pride despite our poor football season. Luckily, there is still hope for a bowl if they can pull it together. Come on boys you can do it!!
I can tell you one thing I absolutely do NOT love, and that is my kids being sick! Hopefully, they will be better enough by tonight to at least get dressed and hand out candy.
My Top Ten Reasons I Love Fall
1. The beautiful colors (reds, oranges, yellows, and browns)
2. Wearing my warm sweaters, jeans & socks …oh, how I love wearing crazy socks!
3. Drinking hot apple cider after playing outside
4. Playing in the leaves
5. The crisp morning air that wakes me up as we run to the bus stop.
6. Only needing a sweatshirt or light jacket (I hate having to bundle up)
7. Staying inside and working on projects (I hardly ever do any scrapbooking in the summer) 8. Decorating my home for the season
9. The holidays; Halloween & Thanksgiving
10. Crimson & Grey is every where. Every store, house, car, & person is displaying their school pride despite our poor football season. Luckily, there is still hope for a bowl if they can pull it together. Come on boys you can do it!!
I can tell you one thing I absolutely do NOT love, and that is my kids being sick! Hopefully, they will be better enough by tonight to at least get dressed and hand out candy.
No comments:
Post a Comment