Realizing that it had been a very long time since I'd visited my grandparents I jumped on the chance to ride along with my parents for a overnight visit. It's a shame that I don't seem them much. It was a super quick trip but totally worth the it. It gave a chance for the kids to get to know my grandparents a bit.
The following are the only three pictures I took while there. (I know...total slacker. My only excuse is that I spend majority of the trip being The Little Man's shadow. Way to many things to get into and a little boy's curiosity can be a damaging combination.)
My grandfather is an avide train collector and has build a railroad in his garage that actually goes out and around his backyard. It's pretty impressive. My parents made the trip to help Grandpa get make some changes to his tracks.
The Little Man was in train heaven and spent every available moment out with Grandpa & the trains.
The Daughter came along too and we actually visited with both sets of Grandparents despite the lack of pictures. Hopefully my mom got a few. I'll have to do a better job next visit.



No comments:
Post a Comment