"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Grateful Journal Day 2

Alright here's day two a little late...not shocking, I know!

At this very late hour I am grateful for:

1. Traveling safely. The roads are horrible and only getting worse. I'm so thankful that Randy made it home safely despite all the wrecks and crazy people.

2. No school today. Need I say more?

3. OT/Speech Therapist. They genuinely care about my son and our family and are always looking for ways to help. I am very thankful to have them be apart of our team. We are so blessed to have so many wonderful people that care for my Son.  

4. Great Educators. Seriously, my kids have the best teachers EVER!

5. Surprise visitors. We had a surprise visit from my soon-to-be sister-in-law this afternoon. The Daughter adores her just about as much as I do.

And now I'm going to give falling asleep another chance. Wish me luck!

No comments: