Didn't do a ton this year on a count of Halloween falling on a Sunday and the Kids and I having a cold. We hit Uptown (a quaint little shopping center where each store hands out candy) Saturday afternoon and then had planned on doing Trunk-or-Treat at our church that same evening but the kids where done so we called a day. The following day (the actual Holiday) we let The Daughter dress up after church. The Little Man wanted nothing to do with dressing up so we let him be. The previous day we had to bribe him with a sucker to put his costume on for the Uptown event and figured it wasn't worth it. We then visited our parents houses for dinner & dessert. It was a bit of a traveling feast. :)
Here are few pictures from our trek around Uptown:
The Daughter & I made her Tinkerbell costume this year. I think it came out pretty cute, if I do say so myself. :) Of course, the pictures don't do it justice. She had sparkly tights, green glitter smeared across her eye lids and glittery hair to top off the pixie assemble.
:




No comments:
Post a Comment