"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Change it's inevitable... UPDATE

You know how I was saying that I would more than likely have a new calling? Well I was released........and then recalled as 2nd counselor in Young Womens. Yep, that's the same calling.
I spent the better part of the week prepping myself for a change. Telling myself all the positive things that could come from a non-YW calling because let face it, I've been in 2 different presidencies, what are the chances I'd be called again?  I held a class presidency meeting to make sure they had everything planned and prepared for December. I cleaned out my binders and gathered everything up. Basically trying to make sure 1.) everything was organized and planned so that whoever had my calling next wouldn't have to scramble to get things going and 2.) I wouldn't be emotional when I was released. Needless to say it was all for nothing......and I'm okay with that. :)

No comments: