Slept in and took our time getting ready today. Picked up our free breakfast on the way to Disney’s California Adventure park.
Randy & The Daughter did the Soarin’ over California ride while The Little Man & I went to visit Matter & Lightening.
Then found a shady bench and played cars while we waited.
I used the baby switch pass to have my turn on Soarin’. Love the Baby switch pass! If a ride has a height restriction and you have a child that is too short, they will give you a pass for you & one other person to get into the Fast Pass line after the rest of your party rides. Pretty handy, if I do say.
Once my flight was complete we all got Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Sandwiches because, well, we’re on vacation. On vacation you can have ice cream at 10:30 if you want too.
Annie asked to ride Tower of Terror so she & Randy went off to do that while The Little Man & I watch a street show and rode Monsters, Inc. The Daughter hated Tower of Terror. Absolutely HATED IT! Randy felt horrible. We tried to warn her that it might be intense but wanted her to be able to have the power to choice. It’s such a fine line.
Got some lunch at Award Wiener in the Hollywood Backlot area. Ya, that’s right the place was called Award Wiener. Any guesses as to what they might serve?
Randy used a FP to do soarin’ while the kids & I wander around. 

The Little Man fell asleep while waiting so Randy took him back to the hotel while The Daughter & I took our turn on Soarin’ and visited Minnie Mouse in Condor Flats before heading back for a rest.
Randy & The Daughter headed back to the park to right….thunder mtn. Big shocker and we all meet for Dinner at Carnation Café. I love this place the foods good. The serves is good. We even where able to watch the Disneyland Marching Band & the parade from our table. The kids loved it. We notified the serve when being seated that we had a peanut allergy and they brought out labels and asked question before every bringing anything to the table. Here’s The Daughter creating her own sandwich. 
They bring a bunch of sandwich topping & bread to the kids so they can make them the way they want them. Part of me was not jazzed to $5 to make a sandwich I could have made at the hotel but the kids loved it and it entertained them for a really long time. Even better!
Then rode Buzz lightyear, Autopia, & the Matterhorn. Here's The Little Man lovin' every moment of having control of the car. Getting him out of it was a bit of a challenge. Needless to say he wanted to say in the blue car forever.......
The Little Man was exhausted at this point so we (he & I) headed back to the hotel & went straight to bed while Randy & The Daughter stayed to ride Buzz again, the carousel, Peter Pan, Snow White, Pinocchio and the Teacups before coming back to the hotel at midnight. Needless to say there where exhausted. The Daughter thought that it was super cool to stay out that late with her Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment