Day 1 - Friday 7/30
Randy headed to the office to put in a few hours while the kids & I finished packing, loaded the car and cleaned the house. Side note: Does anyone else clean their house before going on a trip? No? Well, I do. I love coming home to a clean house! It’s one of the many things that make me smile.
We hit the road at noon. Our Vacation had begun!!!
Like my toes? The Daughter & I painted Mickey’s on them in between packing to mix things up. I love them!
Not 5 minutes on the road and this is what the back seat looked like….If only things could stay organized! 
Check out the pretty rainbow we happened upon in Southern Idaho. Pretty!
We stopped in Echo, OR (potty), Weatherby, OR (potty & switch drivers), Boise, ID (refuel & dinner @ McDonald's), Twin Falls, ID (potty & let the kids run some energy out) and Tremonton, UT (refuel & potty) before ending the day in Salt Lake City at 10:30pm. Drove a total of 632 miles today.
1 comment:
I always clean my house before vacations too. It is great!!
Post a Comment