"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back to School Part II

Let's just say that having two children at two different schools that start within 5 minutes of each other is causing some seriously crazy mornings! As crazy as it is, it's good for all of us. It forces me to have everything ready the night before, forces The Daughter to be more independent (I walk her to the line then have to leave. She's still crying but it's getting less and she's freely walking into class now.), and gives The Little Man the chance to be around other children his age.

Isn't he just too cute?!
Preschool here we come!
He's done really well transitioning to Preschool. He cries when I drop him off but is over it before I've even made it down the ramp. So far there are only 3 kids in his class but they expect to be up to 6 next week and expect to gain more through out the year. I'm are so thankful for the Development Program in our area that allows children with all types of Delays and Disabilities to attend school together. They will learn so much from each other. I look forward to working in the classroom and getting to know the staff and kids. What an exciting time!

Next up: The school bus will start picking him up next week.

1 comment:

Joleen said...

Such a big, little man!!! My girls start co=op next week. :D