
I just watch the entire first season on Netflix instant view in less than a week. Loved did it! However guess what I discovered today....it was canceled before the second season even finished! It's like Arrested Development all over again. Witty, well written show gets canceled before it ever got a chance. Enough with the reality TV junk bring back the sitcoms.
BTW: We canceled Dish TV awhile ago and haven't looked back. Shocking, I know! But with Hulu & Netflix instant view. Who needs it? We sure as heck don't! Plus we aren't watching near as much TV now. Less time spent in front of the TV and saving money...double bonus!
5 comments:
We love this show too! So funny.
And, we love not having cable. We spend so much more time doing things other than TV. Fabulous.
They canceled almost everything new from last year. I love Parenthood and Modern Family and they are still around! And I use hulu too!
I haven't seen Parenthood but have heard it's hilarious. I might have to check it out.... :)
I just watch an episode of Parenthood. It's a drama! Don't know what that lady at school was talking about....crazy!
Not hooked yet but I so love Lauren Graham. I might watch a few more. :)
LOVE our Netflix instant!!! I'm watching all 3 seasons of Veronica Mars on there right now!
Post a Comment