"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, February 14, 2008

V-day quiz

So I have seen this floating around & had a minute to spare. Enjoy!!!
What is his name? Randy
How long have you been together? have been married 6 ½ years
How long did you date? 2 years
How old is he? 27
Who eats more? He does! Don’t let looks deceive you…he eats tons of junk!
Who said I love you first? That was so long ago, I have no idea
Who is taller? We are really close but I think he is an inch or two taller
Who can sing better? He can, at least he can carry a tune.
Who is smarter? I would like to think that we are both pretty smart
Who does the laundry? I DO…if I am out of town & he runs out of clothes he just buys more.
Who pays the bills? I DO
Who sleeps in the right side? Are we looking at the bed or laying in it?
Who mows the lawn? I declared years ago that I don’t do lawns!
Who cooks dinner? I do, although he has come up with endless uses for Chili. Leave him some cans of chili & he will be fine for a week.
Who drives? I do most of the time
Who is more stubborn? That would be me…
Who kissed who first? I think he did but it’s all kind of a blur. : )
Who asked who out first? I have no idea, which time (we have quite the past!)
Who proposed? He did
Who has more friends? We both have around the same amount but recently I think he has been making more, he has become a bit of a social butterfly at work lately. I had better get out there & make some more to keep up.
Who is more sensitive? Me
Who has more siblings? Him
Who wears the pants? Probably me? What do you think?

No comments: