"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, February 4, 2008

Emergency Kits


The extreme weather that we have been having has reminded me that we never finished putting our 72 hour emergency kits together. We started last year but could not afford to do it all at once. Unfortunately, I never got the remaining (& important) things such as food water, batteries, & we had nothing for my son. I was actually pleasantly surprised at the stuff that we had collected. I remember not having very much but really we had been doing really well. The kits are not complete but we will be better prepared now & hopefully I will remember to add to them a little at a time every month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are one smart and prepared lady. Way to go! I need to do this too, but just haven't.