"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A place for....



Now that brother is beginning to be mobile & getting everything that she leaves down, none of her stuff is safe. So Randy & I created this little place for her in the office. Randy found this cute little folding table & I rearranged the office to give her, her own space to work & keep all of her art/creation stuff. SHE LOVES IT!!! She spends just about every free moment "working" now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you posted the apple dip recipe! It looked oh so tasty at enrichment. And that is such a good idea to give Annie her own space. I love it!