Just like every year we host a super bowl party for all of the guys. I really should stay I host it, after all they put in the meal requests & I spend the day making it. This year they request the ever famous chili & cinnamon rolls, & also pulled pork sandwiches. YUMMY!!! This is a day long involving lots of eating & talking for them & a bit of quality scrapbook time for me (after the kids are in bed ofcourse). While the boys watched the game & ate, I finished putting together my 2007 year in review book. I have to finish the title page & them I will post some pictures. To make the day even better for Randy, his forever favorite team the NY Giants shut down the Patriots! GO GIANTS!!!

The roudy party goers

With only 2 seconds remaining he crashed...poor little guy
How many of you know (& love) Chili & Cinnamon rolls? These boys had never heard of such a thing until that started coming over for dinner. Is this just a Tri-Cities things? Most of them now love it but still think that it is pretty weird.
2 comments:
I get so many strange looks when I talk about the Tri-City favorite chili & cinnamon rolls...people don't know what they're missing!!!
Congrats on the big win Randy! :)
How could you live without chili and cinnamon rolls? It was so fun to spend some time with you at Jerica's the other day. Your blog posts are always so cute.
Post a Comment