"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Our New Years

We found ourselves back home again, this time to celebrate New Years. Yes, I do realize that we were just home three days before but we could not turn down the opportunity to party down one more time before school started again.

Roller skating at the good old Rollarena...





Happy New Years Eve baby boy!

Our Guitar Hero junkie...she loves to play like the big kids

DDR fun at my parents house...


Is it Midnight yet???

To much partiness...

We had a great time being home again. This time I got to do a little shopping, get my Costco fix (I miss my weekly visits with Jane...Good times...), and visit with family more. I feel like no matter how long we are home, we never get to visit will everyone enough. I guess it gives us another reason to go home again soon.

No comments: