Here is a run down of some of the things we did:
A birthday party

We all went out to dinner to celebrate my father-in-law's birthday after picking up Mindy at the airport & attempting to locate her missing luggage (don't worry...it did arrive later that night. We had a great time stuffing our faces & making up stories about the people sitting around us. Doesn't everyone do that?
A baptism
These girls love their uncle Richie SO much!
A temple session
We were able to fit in a temple session in the late evening. It was so special to be able to go through with Mindy & Laurel and to have Val & Duane officiate. What a great feeling it was to see family where every I looked.A Sunday relaxation day
This was a much needed day to not have the whole day planned out. We attended church (when did the shoreline ward get so old?), took naps, baked, had a family meeting (which I thought was turning into grip night...boy was I wrong! I will never be able to live that one down...), relaxed, & visited with my family. Over all a nice day with only a few totally annoying moments.
A first time seeing the temple
My daughter had never seen the temple, so I took her out to see it & the nativity that they had set up. It was so beautiful...especially at night...wish I would have had my camera with me when I came for the session a couple days ago. Unfortunately the gates were locked but we could still see it for the most part.
A bowling adventure
Posing just like the big kids do...
I think that she is having a good time?

Super Fun!!!! Is it bad that I am still sore...? How can you be out of shape for bowling?
Aren't these the coolest shoes ever?!

I have a ton of pictures but I will stop here...
A Christmas celebration with my family
My not so little sister & brother...
my cute mom...
Our photographer enjoying not having to get dressed
Having a great time with sister's car while she was not looking...
my awesome Dad...

A Christmas celebration with Randy's family
I am sure that I have more pictures but I haven't downloaded them, so this will have to do.An attempt to do our own nativity
Our adorable Shepard that was so upset that she did not have any animals.
We did not have enough kids to fill all of the parts, so Richie was volunteered. He was such a good sport. Doesn't he look Thrilled to be a part of it?
A hair cut
I am totally loving my new haircut thanks to Megan!
Now if I could only style it the way she does : )A Christmas celebration at our house
Once we made back to our house we had yet again another Christmas. What a great way to extend the holiday.
My son got a excersaucer that we assumed was already assembled after all it is the foldable type...not so much. I didn't know that something like this could have so many parts.
30 minutes later it is finally together & my son loves it...he had better!
Wow...we did so much yet we still had so much we wanted to do, now we will have to come back for New Years...we will have to see... : )
No comments:
Post a Comment