We have had another busy day filled with the normal errands, appointments, & getting things ready for Christmas. To give the kids (& adults) a break from all of the craziness, my friend Randi & I got together to decorate gingerbread houses together. We cheated a bit & used graham crackers, after all, the kids don't carry if the are actually gingerbread...they don't even know what gingerbread is! While the kids thought it was more fun to eat all the goodies (I am sure that Randi' son is going to have a horrible
stomach ache tonight...He ate SO much frosting...yuck!), we had a blast. We have been so blessed to make such great friends & will be very sad when they move this may (But I am super excited that for them & there new adventures).
I promise her kids are very adorable but I didn't want to put their faces on here since they are not mine and all. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment