However, we did survive church without any breakdowns, accidents, or crankiness. This is what I am so thankful for today! We all need a successful church outing every once in a while so that we can remember why we go! : ) Am I right?
I thought since we were all dressed up in our festive colors that I would take a picture really quick. Needless to say, my family did not like the idea and while it may look like they are fine, in between each picture they were all complaining in one form or another. GOOD TIMES! All I wanted was a family picture in front of our twinkling tree. Is that so much to ask for?
Here was the best one:


We also met Val, Duane, & Richie for dinner at the famous Colfax Taco Time. It's along story, so I will spare you the details but it was a nice (& quick) visit. Oh, how I will miss the looks we receive every time we order 10 cherry empanada (I have no idea how to spell that) & a diet coke on our way to TC (Randy's families favorite treat found only there now). More good times : )
No comments:
Post a Comment