"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, December 16, 2007

My favorite lunch...

This is what I have almost every day for lunch...doesn't it just look yummy? It is super easy & everyone at my house likes it too...double bonus!

Here is what is in it:

Romaine lettuce

Broccoli coleslaw mix

Asian noodles

Almonds

Chicken (I really like crispy chicken strips but to save points, I some times use grilled chicken)

Sesame Ginger dressing (Randy likes it with Honey Mustard dressing but I don't think it is worth the points)



P.S. For those of you who are waiting for me to post my Christmas treat recipes...I promise I will get it done tomorrow... : )

No comments: