"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A new tradition



A couple of years ago someone from church gave me this cool packet to count down Christmas. It has a scripture, song, & story for each day (12/1 thru 12/24). It is really neat & I feel horrible that I didn't even look at it until this year. Each day we are reminded of the real reason for the season. My daughter loves to sing the song each day & pretend that it she is in the choir. Very cute! I am going to try to post the scripture each day to include you all in our new tradition. It should be fun!

No comments: