These are the cards for the game. The game contains two duplicate pictures of every member of the family (this set was for my daughter so it contains both my family & my husbands family).
These are the super CUTE tins I made to hold the cards. Okay, so I didn't make the actual tin but I did decorate them : )

For those that I did not give a game to, I gave them this little coaster accordion book with all the family pictures. I absolutely love the way these turned out & am going to have to make one for myself now!
This is the back side of the book
Please ignore the mess on my desk. This is how my desks have looked since I started all the Christmas projects months ago. I can't wait to get them all done so I can get organized again!
2 comments:
Hi Heather. I work at paper Pals and have helped you a few times when you've come in for supplies while making these projects. I just wanted to say that these are adorable. You should consider writing up a little article and submitting your work to one of the crafting magazines. If nothing else, you'd get a free magazine subscription if you were published, and others would get to "ooh and ah" just like we did in seeing what awesome things can be done with coasters! :)
Um, Adorable Heather! Wow, I need to make these for my family. What a great idea. You are so crafty---I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment