
This page of my daughter & her buddy are going to be displayed on our wall in my new frames (I love that we can actually see the pages rather than just shoving them in a book & not seeing them again).
So the big white blur is actually my sons name in chipboard but my husband is very anti using our children's names on here. So use you imagination...

Did you notice that some of these pages are duplicated? All of the Disney pages from our summer trip I made three of...one for our family album and one for each of my children's books.




I wish that I could claim that I whipped all of this up right off the top of my head but it is not so. I had already sketch them out months ago & some I had even cropped pictures for. But hey...I still did alot! Now if I could make progress like this every weekend.
1 comment:
Great layouts Heather!!! Glad you finally scrapped again.
Post a Comment