"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "
~Gordon B. Hinckley
~Gordon B. Hinckley
Friday, January 18, 2008
I am cleaning out my closet...
I love the holidays & all the projects it gives me to work on but once it has passed, the decorations have been packed up, & life goes back to normal, I can't help but feel a little lost. I invest so much time making & preparing things for Christmas that I don't know what to do with the all the free time I now have. To help get myself back in the norm, I started finishing the projects that I left hanging months ago, & in true Heather fashion, started some new ones which lead to another project...while I was getting all the stuff together for my projects I was distracted by the amount of stuff "stuffed" in the office closet. One thing lead to another & now all of the closets & cabinets in our home have been reorganized. It feels SO good to be productive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment