"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, January 31, 2008

snow day X3

Today we woke up to a Blizzard yet again PSD did not close or delay despite horrible road conditions & all the other districts around us closing (this is begining to become a common thing). MY daughter was SO excited (they were going on a field trip to the Firestation down the road), I was not so much because the buses was running so far behind that I had to drive her. The later it got in the day the worse the weather got. Luckily everyone made it home safely & managed to have a good day. :) Here are some pictures of the snow in between blizzards.

No comments: