"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, January 11, 2008

Seven unknow facts about me...

I was tagged by Shawna the other day and man...It was hard to think of things that everyone doesn't know about me but I will give it a try. : )

1. I tap danced from the age of 4 until I was 16 years old. Now I want to go back!
2. I am a germ freak…I use my sleeve to open doors & buy Purrell & Lysol by the case. Don’t worry…I don’t let it stop me from doing things but it is always on my mind!
3. I hate emotional thinkers!!! Especially when they try to argue their point with me, come on lets think about things logically before you open your mouth.
4. I secretly workout to Eminem & Kid Rock…it’s my guilty pleasure. Angry boy music keeps me going…what can I say?
5. I love to plan trips just about as much as I like to go on them. You should see my binders I keep of all the trips that I plan…they’re pretty amazing!
6. I am a Disneyland freak…I love all the trivial & history and I am a frequent Mouse Planet message board participant. I would love to live closer & be an annual pass holder.
7. I wish I knew how to play the piano.

I tagged everyone that reads my blog that has not done this yet. Have fun!

No comments: