"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Birthday Crown

Here's a little something I whipped up moments before heading off to camp to surprise my little sister with.
Her Birthday was mid camp week and she just happened to be coming to camp this year...he,he,he! If you know my little sister at all you know that she doesn't enjoy public attention. So what did I do...Yep that's right, I announced it in the dinning hall during breakfast & had everyone sing to her. Then at lunch we had her stand on the milk crates in front of everyone (complete with crown) to present her with an ice cream sundae & one more round of "Happy Birthday!"
I love you kiddo!Happy 20th Birthday Krystal!!! I hope it was a memorable day filled with lots of love and well wishes.

3 comments:

Joleen said...

Very cute!

Gosfam said...

That crown is adorable!! I would love to go to Camp. I remember going 2 yrs in a row at Jason Lee, and then I always lived across the country and have never gone back. Lucky Duck you :)

Anonymous said...

That's about the cutest crown I've ever seen. You are so talented and creative Heather.