"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, April 24, 2009

We finally have employment!!!!


In the course of two very stressful hours we received a job offer, counter offered (it was ridiculously crappy), they countered with almost everything we asked for plus some, we said a prayer, called them back, and now we have EMPLOYMENT!!!!

Only draw back; we have to say good bye to a city we love, friends we adore, and house that feels like home. We are moving to the TRI-CITIES...

4 comments:

Alli Blue said...

Well, congrats! I feel lucky to have hung out a few times! You are an awesome mom!

Kris said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH! Does this mean I get to see you more than once a year?

Sorry you have to move, but thats great that you'll be around here!

Joleen said...

Congrats Randy!!!!
But Boooo!! Hisss!!! that you have to move! We'll miss you!! :`(

Becky said...

I'm so happy for you! I don't envy your packing job to come!