"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I cry...

When I watch TV drama
When I watch sad movies
When people I don't even know die (back to the TV & movie part)
When children suffer
When reading other people's struggles
When I feel the spirit
When my husband's dresser sits empty despite it only being temporarily
When I feel overwhelmed
When I feel joy
When I'm loved

Most of the time it's just a tear of two, sometimes not even recognizable by outsiders. Nevertheless, I've become emotional. When did this happen?

2 comments:

Gosfam said...

I think it has to do with having kids, I cry too. Of course that time of the month seems to make it worse too :)

Joleen said...

I cry when I think of one of my best friends moving away......