Here are a few pictures of the exciting day:


The Daughter with her teacher Mrs. Evans (who has been gone on maternity leave for the last month & 1/2)

The Daughter with Miss Sarah (the super fun long term sub)

The Daughter with Miss Deanna (Classroom EA)

The daughter with Miss Sandy (classroom EA)

Watch out Elementary school there's another kindergartner on her way and she can hardly wait for it to start!
"Do we really have to have a summer break?" and "Why can't I have Kindergarten now, I have a lot to learn!" have been dominating conversation tonight. It could be a very long summer.......
2 comments:
I get the same things from Kendall. She got a test run of 3 days at Kindergarten and boy is she mad summer comes before more class. Too bad they aren't at the same school and could be kindergarten buddies.
Alli can hardly wait for you to get here. To bad they won't be going to school together :(
Post a Comment