Have the sudden urge to pick up a brush and see instant results? Well stop by anytime this week. I'll be a scrapping, painting, and a cleaning our new home in an attempt to make it more livable all week long...Let the fun times begin!
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "
~Gordon B. Hinckley
~Gordon B. Hinckley
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Get those paint brushes ready...
because we have a lot of work to do!
Have the sudden urge to pick up a brush and see instant results? Well stop by anytime this week. I'll be a scrapping, painting, and a cleaning our new home in an attempt to make it more livable all week long...Let the fun times begin!
Have the sudden urge to pick up a brush and see instant results? Well stop by anytime this week. I'll be a scrapping, painting, and a cleaning our new home in an attempt to make it more livable all week long...Let the fun times begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You have your own place? I thought you were shacking up with the in-laws for a while? Glad things have worked out for you and the move, sorry i won't be around to lend a hand. Have fun painting!!
It's kind of a long story but the just of it is; we are going to be fixing up a house so the owners can sell it in a year or two. They are giving us a reduced rent for doing all the work. It will be good and it's actually in the Crestview ward so I may even see you around sometime!
I would love to come paint with you.....but I still have So much left to do in my house!!!! I miss you!!
Post a Comment