"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for...

  • Children that are feeling better
  • The chance to go to Target now that the kids are feeling better...I love Target!
  • Employment even though it means I have to move.
  • For a place to live when we move even though it needs a lot of work and requires down sizing.
  • A husband that is working hard for us.
  • My knowledge of the gospel
  • That we somehow never ran our of funds to keep us afloat the last 3 months.
  • Great friends
  • Great family that has been so supportive through trying times
  • Children that are fun to be around
  • Neighbors that are so helpful
  • Good examples
  • Over hearing people say kind things about others.

5 comments:

Gosfam said...

Always nice to reflect on our Thankfuls. I need to do this more often.

Heather said...

It seem the best way to get our of a cranky "why must I do this" kind of a mood is to remind yourself of all the blessings. It seems to have worked...it could also be the fact that my kids are feeling better and we got out of the house today!

stylist to the stars said...

I am thankful that you are moving here. I hope that you are coming this weekend too!

Kris said...

You are awesome! I love your last two posts!

KT said...

Congrats on Randy finding employment! Bummer about having to move though - it's the pits.

PS Besides my book blog we have a pirvate family blog. It's not too exciting but there you go. If you would like an invite you can email me:

krossgen@yahoo.com