"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What we've been up to the last month...

We've been:

PlayingEnjoying the beautiful weatherBeing cuteLearning to undress (who needs clothes really?!)Having speech once a week...Joanne has been a great help & even comes to our house!Enjoying every moment we get to be togetherGoing to schoolReleasing a mean frog that ate a Beta & it's fellow froggy friendsRocking cute new shoes...that is until I broke my toeGoing on field tripsTraveling lotsSpending time with family on the weekendsPackingSpending as much time with our friends before we move as we canand counting down the days until we will all be under the same roof again!

6 comments:

Joleen said...

We are really going to miss you!!! :(

Alli Blue said...

Ah that was sweet! Gonna miss ya!

stylist to the stars said...

I can't wait to see you guys back over this way :)

Kris said...

You are awesome! I love the pictures!

Gosfam said...

cute rundown, that feels like my life this time last year. Good luck with the move and everything. It will be nice we are all together.

JaneElizabeth said...

I can hardly wait for you guys to get here!!! Hopefully the move goes smoothly. I'm excited to start walking by the river again! yey! Lots to do! See you guys soon! call if you need anything