"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, April 23, 2009

We LOVE Golden Spoon!!!

A California favorite has come to Idaho and we can't get enough!!
To make them even better, they are now doing Monday family night, buy 1, get 1 free, and Thursday double punch days. Seriously, if you have one near by , you must check them out...what are you waiting for?!

6 comments:

mindsers said...

I'm jealous...so jealous! I LOVE Golden Spoon and wish they had one in Seattle! The candy bar flavors are fantastic! Oh and you can get up to four different flavors at a time. SO GOOD!!! :)

Gosfam said...

We like Golden Spoon too, there was one close to us in Cali, we would get these coupons too that were like by 4 for like a $1 a piece or something crazy!! Glad you like it.

Joleen said...

Where did we get one?

Alli Blue said...

I googled it! We are going to have to try it! Thanks! How are ya holdin' up on the other side of the fence! Can you hear my kids? I hope not, cause that means you can hear me yelling:)

Alli Blue said...

We tried this tonight! Not our favorite! It was weird for me because it is located in the old TCBY space. Everything was like TCBY. I had to ask who the owner was. Not the same people? I am glad you like it:) It was busy!

Heather said...

Alli, so sad to hear you didn't like it.
The thing I love most about them is this: I can swirl flavors and add toppings to a small (which not that small)and it will only cost me 2 points (I'm a weight watcher person). 2 point dessert that actually tastes good is hard to come by!