I fell in love with a picture of the Daughter from our last trip to Disneyland (8/07) and have been thinking about the best way to showcase it. You can almost feel her excitement through the picture as she takes in the magic.
Here's the finished page. It is now on display in our house (I showcase pages that I create in hanging frames so we can enjoy them a bit before placing them in albums).
While it may not be a traditional "Disney" looking page, it captures the Disney details while still being Girlie. Here's a look at the Disney details I'm talking about:
Disneyland has plenty of easy to see Disney touches such as the character shaped flower gardens, rides, shows, and even characters themselves walking around the park. However the ones that make the place so amazing are the little details that have to be searched for and have so much thought put in to them. The imagineers at Disney have placed silhouettes of Mickey's head, A.K. Hidden Mickeys, throughout the park that at first glance may not be seen. Going with the Hidden Mickey theme, I decided to make the flowers in to one. Do you see it?
4 comments:
I love it! And YES I saw the Mickey head before you pointed it out! ;D
Turned out great! She is so sweet :)
So clever with your simple disney add ons, the picture is GReat too.
Love the photo. She is such a doll!
Post a Comment