"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. " ~Gordon B. Hinckley
Friday, April 3, 2009
Camp Wooten 2009
Here's a look back on a great week filled with crazy cold weather, lots of hard work, great staff, lots of laughs and a ton of fun.
Now it's time to start working on the plans for next year!
2 comments:
I love Mr. Schuster and I remember being in charge of the Compass class when I was a TA for my 6th grade year. How fun!!
Love the pictures! Except that one of me with my hat on, yuck! What a fun week. Kris and I are already thinking of songs for next year.
Post a Comment