I have finally finished yet another project that had been started years ago. That's right, after years of taking up room on my desk, it is now COMPLETELY DONE! All it took was working on it in the dinning room to keep me motivated to finish it...I hate clutter!
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "
~Gordon B. Hinckley
~Gordon B. Hinckley
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow Heather! That is REALLY cool!! You are gonna have to teach me how to do that! :D
Were you guys sick yesterday? I didn't see you at church...but I got asked to teach in primary, so I could have just not seen you!
You are so talented--I need to find some project to do. Hmmm... any ideas for someone who is not a seamstress, but does like to be crafty?
Beautiful Heather! I love it! Way to finish up old projects. I have so many to do. It's been so fun catching up on your blog.
Post a Comment