"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Only the beginning...

Happy 7th Anniversary Randy!! We have been through many challenges, received many blessings and have had a great time growing deeper in love with each other. I love you Randy, to the moon & back...infinity!

Join me on a trip down memory lane...


In honor of our anniversary we will be talking in sacrament meeting at the church today. Note to self: Always look at the calender before agreeing to do something! Oh well, it will be good for us and we will be doing it together!

1 comment:

Gosfam said...

Congrats!! I didn't realize you guys have been married almost a whole year ahead of us :) Crazy how we all grow up.