"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, August 1, 2008

A family visit

What a great time we have been having with my mom, grandma, sister & niece here!! Due to scheduling issues my grandma & I have not been able to see each other in such a long time. I think the last time I saw her I was nine months pregnant! Holy smokes the time has flown by! We sure had a great time enjoying our backyard, showing them around Boise and visiting with each other!
Here is our traditional four generations picture
My daughter loves her little cousin so much!
My grandma with my kids, they sure loved all the attention she gave them!
My niece...Look at those beautiful blue eyes!
My sister & her daughter
I hope they had as good of a time as the kids & I had! They have only been gone a few hours and we are missing them already...we hope they will come back soon! ; )

No comments: