"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, August 1, 2008

A Zoo trip

While my fam was here we decided to head to the Zoo. I love our zoo despite being on the small side. It's cheap and just the right size to take small children to for only a couple of hours and not feel like you are wasting you money for not staying all day! Here some random pictures from our outing:
Stroller buddies
Here favorite this time, the Komodo Dragon

3 comments:

Karen Tews Lien said...

Is this the Zoo in Boise? When we were in the AF in Mtn. Home we went there all the time. I loved it!

KT said...

Heather! I found your blog from the paper pals blog (which I accidentally found from my hometowns scrapbook blog), anyway. It looks like you guys are doing well in Boise; I hope Randy's job is working out for you. Josh looks so big! And I love the Wendy Darling dress.

Katy Ross

Gosfam said...

We love zoos. Anyways we did make it to Pullman, but we are actually living in Colton, They only house I could find with a big enough yard and would take all 3 of our dogs. It is a drive to go anywhere, but I love our house and neighborhood. We will be in the Pioneer Hill Ward and will see how that is on Sunday.