"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Twilight Saga DONE!!

Okay, so I finally finished the 4th book in the series. Ya,ya, I know... I am a slow poke! After all, it's been out for 2 1/2 weeks now! I have to admit that I am left with mixed feeling on the ending but despite that Breaking Dawn is by far the my favorite of the series. Oh, and for the record I still find the main character Bella totally annoying!

Now on to The Count of Monte Cristo

4 comments:

Joleen said...

I can't wait to talk about it tonight!! I'm making yummy cookies!!!

Gosfam said...

Apparently I need to read this series. Everyone is talking about it and I am so out of the loop. Looks that they will be on my to buy list :)

mindsers said...

You're way ahead of me, I'm still on Eclipse and have been for several weeks now. I'm with you - I'm not a fan of Bella's. She's annoying and I don't understand why anyone is hung up on her. I think I'll take a break before I read the last one. However I'm TOTALLY going to go see the movie in December! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I want to read the Count of Monte Cristo too. Good suggestion. Ok, so I think Bella is totally boring. She bugs.