"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Graduation plans update

What is the dress code?
Clothes are required at all times! As far as the graduation is concerned Randy & I will be dressing business casual. I think that you are all big kids and can figure it out what to wear for yourselves.

Don't forget:
A PILLOW as I do not have any extras. For the girls that are flying in, Val will be bring pillows for you. You may want to call her & remind her especially if you have special requests.

Sleeping Arrangements updates:
Thank the Powers for loaning us their air mattress. Now we have one for the living room. I will leave it up to the four of you assigned to the living room to figure out who gets it.

We are super excited for everyone to get here & I think it will be a great weekend. Drive safe & we will see you all VERY soon!

No comments: