"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. " ~Gordon B. Hinckley
Thursday, May 15, 2008
A finished project!
That's right, I have finally finished my clock! Being the perfectionist that I am, I am not totally happy with it...but I don't have time to deal with it. I am calling it done!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Heather you are amazing! I just threw mine away. I could no longer Let it sit there. Yours is beautiful:). What is going on with the house hunting? Give me a call. Megan
3 comments:
Heather you are amazing! I just threw mine away. I could no longer Let it sit there. Yours is beautiful:).
What is going on with the house hunting? Give me a call.
Megan
Very Cute clock. I want to have more projects to do. I don't even scrapbook so I need something to bide my "free" time. I guess when I get some :)
I don't know why you're not happy with it...it looks sooo good Heather! Way to go!
Post a Comment