"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, May 31, 2008

A much needed escape...

The kids (as well as I) needed an escape from the packing. It was a beautiful day so off we went to take advantage of the sunshine & a great park. I was totally surprised that the park was empty on such a nice day...why weren't they out enjoying the day? We defiently enjoyed our time in the sun & the kids were able to get some much needed run around/exploring time.


Visiting with Sally's family & the other llamas
Not so thrilled to STILL be visiting with the llamas
Cute kids
swing,swing
Finally having a good time
Now we are ready to have some dinner & face the packing once more :)

No comments: