"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, May 24, 2008

A sad day at our house


It was a sad day at my house. Why you ask? In an attempt to save money for our up coming move (2 weeks away now) we returned our DVR & turned off the cable. We all seem to be a little lost without it & have discovered that we have all become some what addicted to it(Some more than others... : ) . I guess I should have know that we are all a bit too in love with the DVR when my daughter asked for her own for Christmas. With that in mind, I feel like it is the right move & who knows we may discover that we can live without it after all. Who am I kidding...we are definitely getting the DVR back once we are settled!

Have no fear, I have my 90210 to occupy me in the mean time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so addicted. We even try to convince others that they NEED it (Val and Duane). No it is not neccesary but it is fantastic.
And after typing what I just did i sounds like we need a break too.
Megan

Gosfam said...

I feel your pain. If I didn't have our DVR/Tivo I wouldn't ever watch the shows I love. So for me it is my sanity :) We could use a break too.