"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, May 18, 2008

A liberating feeling...


My pack rat of a husband has begun the process of going through all the school papers that he has stockpiled from the past 5 1/2 years of schooling. Don't ask why we have it all, he has many reasons (you just never know what you might need!). I can not believe the amount of paper, binders & notebooks he had stashed in the office. He had no more excuse & he face the piles head on. Good-bye blue books, we are done with you!!!

You did it honey, you are really done with school!!! Have I mentioned how proud I am?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh how fun! i cant wait to do that... oh wait I AM! lol its going to be interesting to move... I hope all is well and you two are have lots of fun! ; ]
-linda

Gosfam said...

I just realized you are living where we may be living by the end of the year. So anyways my hubby maybe going to WSU. So where are the best places to live etc.? Just thought you would have a good opinion on things. Can you e-mail me at mattles22@yahoo.com.

Thanks