"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A beautiful day + A park + family = A great day!

We had the pleasure of having Ryan & Megan stick around on Sunday. We really enjoy hanging out with you guys and wish that we lived closer. We really should do things together more often! I guess we will just have to make the time! ; )

Here are some highlights from our afternoon in the sun:
BTW, did you notice the beautiful weather we have been having? LOVIN' IT!



This is one of the only pictures of Megan...I know that she will love it! ;)
Randy having a bit of a time out...This slide is SUPER fast...can you tell?I hope that these little girls always stay close...
Thanks for a great day & for coming up for the weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time to. It was a fun weekend and I hope we will see you guys soon.

Good luck this weekend.

Megan

Gosfam said...

I love all your pictures. You always capture a moment. I need to take more pictures. I don't have any excuses. Megan and Ryan were in are ward for a while, and I remember their daughter in nursery. Looks like a busy, fun weekend!!