"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blog neglect

I know it, I've totally neglected the blog and I don't even really have a great excuse. In an attempt to make it up to all of you, here's a brief run down of what's been going on around our house:

We've Traveled lots for job interviews however still don't have a job. It's been really hard on Randy. :(

My computer crashed and has been super time consuming to get going again the way I want it. Totally frustrated me but am so lucky to have a computer savvy husband to fix it.

We have enjoyed some beautiful warm afternoons recently. We can't wait to be able to spend all day in the backyard again!

I had a fabulous GNO concert night with my great friends.(P.S. totally took these pictures from Tiffany & Alli's blogs because mine didn't turn out as well)

The little man has been really sick for over a week and is still not totally better yet. We are all ready to have our happy guy back. Tomorrow maybe???

There you have it February in review. Now let's move on to March...

2 comments:

Joleen said...

It was a FABULOUS GNO! :D Thanks for coming!

Gosfam said...

GNOs are GREAT!! I had one Friday night. Anyways I hope March moves forward and your little guy gets better and you have success with the job search.