I'll admit it, I'm a perfectionist. It affects everything I do. It can be quite the time sucker and at times it has prevented me from actually finishing projects.
In keeping with my theme for the year,
LIVE IN THE MOMENT, I'm striving to:
1.) Not take on more than I really have TIME for;
2.) Not start projects I can't WALK AWAY from;
3.) Focus more on capturing the NOW and not worry so much about the pages I should be creating;
4.) Focus more on the PROCESS of what I'm doing and less on the product that is being produced;
5.) Learn to get over mistakes and LEARN from them along the way.
If I'm going to be the best example to my children and help them to build a good sense of self, I must show them these qualities.
Mistakes happen, we all make them, but it's how we deal with them that matters most.
No comments:
Post a Comment